Join our 4-week BASKETBALL program at BGSU
for a fun, safe, encouraging environment with the RallyTeam!
Participants will learn basic skills and rules of the game through drills and informal scrimmages.
- Sundays: February 8, 15, 22, and March 1
- One-hour sessions, from 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Boys and girls ages 7 and older
- Each player will have a dedicated "Buddy" - BGSU students to aid and encourage your RCS Player
- Where: Stroh Center (BGSU's Basketball Arena)
1535 East Wooster Street, Bowling Green, OH 43403
(Easily seen from I-75; located directly off of Wooster St.)
Park in the main parking lot and look for RallyCap Sports signs directing you to the correct entrance
- What's included: Official RallyCap Sports T-Shirt and trophy at end of final session
- What to bring: sneakers & water
Equipment will be provided, including regulation- and smaller-size basketballs in addition to 10- and 8-foot hoops to accommodate players of all ages and ability!
- Cost: $25/per player
- Note: One parent or guardian must attend with participant for each session.
RallyCap players will also enjoy a surprise occasion during this basketball season!
Register today to become a RallyCap player!
Complete the following form to register:
ONCE YOU'VE SUBMITTED YOUR FORM, PLEASE CLICK THE PAYPAL "PAY NOW" BUTTON BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION. YOU CAN PAY USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, OR WITH ANY MAJOR CREDIT CARD.